greek yogurt sauce recipe
- 500 g of strawberries
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 skimmed yogurt strawberry flavor
- 200 grams of light cream
- 5 tablespoons sugar
How to make it:
- Wash strawberries, drain.
- Cut each strawberry into quarters and set aside.
- In the completely dry blender, grind the sugar until it kind glass.
- Add the strawberries, yogurt, lemon juice and cream.
- Whisk vigorously until a smooth homogeneous mixture.
- Pour into a container and keep in the freezer.
- When the mixture is almost frozen, go through the blender.
- Bring back the freezer until ready to serve.
- It will be ready the Strawberry ice cream,
I hope to enjoy with this recipe see more : Greek yogurt sauce recipe