Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup peanut butter cups, chopped (from a 12 oz bag of Reeses)
1/2-3/4 cup chocolate chunks
Icing and Topping
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup shortening
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tbsp water
remainder of Reeses, chopped (from 12 oz bag)
chocolate sauce, optional
1. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add flour and baking soda and combine.
4. Stir in Reeses, peanut butter cups and chocolate chunks.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch cake pan with parchment paper and grease the sides so that the cookie doesn't stick.
6. Press dough evenly into the pan cake.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until edges are slightly brown.
9. Remove cookie from oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes in pan.
10. Remove from pan carefully and allow to cool completely.
While cookie cools, make icing:
1. Beat the shortening and butter until smooth.
2. Slowly add 1 cup of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
3. Mix in the vanilla extract and 1 tbsp water.
4. Add the cocoa and the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Add more water to get the right consistency.
1. When cookie cake has cooled, spread chocolate icing on the top.
2. Add Reese's to the top of the icing.
3. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top of Reese's.
4. Store in an airtight container.
recipe from lifeloveandsugar.com
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)