Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
Crispy Peanut Butter Balls
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter, softened
3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
3 cups rice krispie cereal
4 cups chocolate chips
1/4 cup shortening
1. Beat peanut butter and butter together in a large bowl until well blended.
2. Slowly mix in powdered sugar until smooth.
3. Stir in rice krispie cereal.
4. Shape into 1 inch balls. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
6. Dip balls into chocolate using a toothpick. Tap on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip off.
7. Place balls on parchment paper and allow to dry.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)