Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a Jar
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp key lime juice
zest of 2 key limes
4 oz Cool Whip, plus a little more for topping
1-2 drops green food color
key lime slices and graham cracker crumbs, for garnish, if desired
six 4 oz jars
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
2. Divide the graham cracker crumb mixture evenly among the six jars. Lightly press down to make the crust.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, key lime juice and key lime zest together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in Cool Whip and green food color.
5. Pipe, or spoon, cheesecake mixture into the six jars.
6. Top with additional Cool Whip.
7. Garnish with key lime slices and graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
8. Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.
recipe from liveloveansugar.com
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)