Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
Baileys Chocolate Pie
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
10 tbsp butter, melted
Baileys Chocolate Filling
1 1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp + 2 tsp cornstarch
3/4 cup Baileys
1 cup chocolate chips
Baileys Chocolate Ganache
6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp Baileys
Baileys Chocolate Whipped Cream
1. Grease a 9 inch pie pan.
2. Add melted butter to graham cracker crumbs and mix until combined.
3. Press graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan, then set aside.
4. Whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk together in a small bowl. Set aside.
5. Add chocolate chips and Baileys to a sauce pan and melt on med-low heat until smooth, whisking to keep from burning.
6. Once melted, add remaining milk and cornstarch mixture and whisk together.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly. It will begin to thicken.
8. Once boiling, whisk continuously for about 2 minutes, until fully thickened.
9. Pour mixture into crust.
10. Refrigerate for about an hour, then make ganache.
11. To make the ganache, but chocolate chips into a metal bowl.
12. Put heavy cream and Baileys into a microwave safe bowl, or glass measuring cup. Microwave until it begins to bubble, then remove and pour over the chocolate.
13. Immediately cover with clear wrap and let sit for about 5 minutes.
14. Remove wrap and whisk until smooth.
15. Grap pie from refrigerator and pour ganache over top of the pie, spreading into an even layer.
16. Place pie back in the refrigerator to cool while you make the whipped cream.
17. Once you've made the whipped cream, spread it or pipe it on top of the pie.
18. Once the pie is cooled through, a total cooling time of about 4-5 hours, serve.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by
ZipList Recipe Plugin
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)