Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
Baileys Chocolate Cookies
3/4 cups butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup Baileys
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup cocoa (I use Hershey's Special Dark)
1 tsp cornstarch
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
How to make it:
1. Cream butter and sugar together for 5-7 minutes, until light and fluffy.
2. Add the Baileys, egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Dough will be thick.
4. Make balls about 1 tbsp in size, press into a little disc (they won't spread much) and place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
6. Allow cookies for to cool for one minute on cookie sheet, then move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
7. When ready to dip cookies in chocolate, melt white chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave. Use 30 second increments, to not burn the chocolate.
8. Dip cookies, one at a time into the chocolate. Place on parchment paper to dry and apply sprinkles.
recipe from lifeloveadnsugar.com
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)