For the dough:
* 200 g of butter
* A cup of flour
* Three-fourths cup cornstarch
* A quarter cup of cocoa
* One hundred grams of powdered sugar
For the filling:
* A cup of blancmange
* Half a cup of lucuma puree
How prepared chocolate alfajores?
- Sift the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder and sugar. Add the butter and combine all ingredients with a fork. Let stand for an hour. Stretch the dough on a lightly floured board and cut small or shape desired circles.
- Put them on a buttered plate and bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes. Let cool and stick to two at puree mixed with lucuma previously delicacy bla.