Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
Strawberry Cream Pie
One Pillsbury crust
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
roughly 3 cups whole strawberries, stems removed
1/2 cup blueberries, optional
1 cup pureed strawberries (from about 1 cup strawberries)
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
1/3 cup water
1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Bake pie crust in a 9 inch pie pan according to package. Set aside to cool.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a medium sized bowl until smooth. Stir in whipped cream.
3. Pour filling into pie crust.
4. Add 1/3 cup water to pureed strawberries.
5. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in strawberry puree.
6. Cook over medium heat, stir constantly until mixture thickens and come to a boil, about 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Allow to boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
8. Stir in vanilla extract and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
9. While glaze cools, place blueberries (if using) and whole, de-stemmed strawberries on top of the cream.
10. Pour slightly cooked glaze over top of strawberries and blueberries.
11. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
recipe from lifeloveandsugar.com
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)