Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
Nutella, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Pie
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups milk
2 tbsp + 2 tsp cornstarch
3/4 cup Nutella
1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
2 cups marshmallow fluff
1. Add butter and peanut butter together in a small bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds, or until the butter in melted. Mix well.
2. Add butter mixture to graham cracker crumbs and mix until combined.
3. Press graham cracker mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan to complete crust and set aside.
4. Whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk together in a small bowl. Set aside.
5. Add Nutella, remaining milk (1 3/4 cup), and vanilla extract to a pan and whisk over medium heat until the Nutella is melted.
6. Add the cornstarch mixture to the Nutella mixture.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula. It will begin to thicken.
8. Once boiling, stir continuously for about 2 minutes, until fully thickened.
9. Pour mixture into crust and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
10. When Nutella mixture is set, put 2 cups of marshmallow fluff into a small bowl and microwave for about 30-45 seconds, or until easily pourable.
11. Pour marshmallow fluff over the top of the Nutella mixture. It will naturally spread to cover the pie. (If you'd prefer, you can toast mini marshmallows on top)
12. Drizzle Nutella onto the top of the pie and sprinkle with a few graham crackers crumbs if desired.
13. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
recipe from lifeloveandsugar.com
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)