Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
one 9 inch cheesecake
2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 20 Oreos)
1/4 cup butter, melted
24 oz (three 8-oz packages) cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
8 oz cool whip (or
homemade whipped cream
1 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
7-10 Oreos, chopped, optional
additional Oreo crumbs for the top, optional
1. Combine Oreo crumbs (for crust) with melted butter.
2. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
5. Add Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos and gently mix until well combined.
6. Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
7. Top with additional Oreo crumbs, if desired.
8. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)