Recipes 4 you
moon cake recipe, snickers cake recipe,
Kahlua Ice Cream Pie
2 cups Oreo crumbs (from about 20 Oreos)
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp warm water
2 1/2 tsp instant espresso
1/4 cup milk
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 cup kahlua
8 oz Cool Whip
5-7 Oreo wafers, broken into large pieces (centers removed)
3/4 cup chocolate sauce
1 cup whipping cream
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp kahlua
1. Combine Oreo crumbs (for crust) with melted butter.
2. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper. Press Oreo mixture into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
3. Dissolve espresso into warm water.
3. Combine espresso, milk, cream cheese, sugar and Kahlua together in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. Mix until completely combined.
4. Fold in the cool whip.
5. Add 1/3 of the filling to the crust into spread into an even layer.
6. Add a layer of Oreo wafers. It won't be fully covered, just some wafer pieces scattered over the filling.
7. Add the second 1/3 of the filling and spread into an even layer.
8. Scatter remaining Oreos wafer pieces across filling.
9. Add remaining 1/3 of filling on top of Oreos and spread. Smooth the top of the pie.
10. Pour chocolate sauce in an even layer on top of the filling. You may need to use an offset spatula to spread it.
11. Freeze pie.
12. To make the Kahlua cream, freeze your metal mixing bowl and whisk for 15-20 minutes to get them good and cold.
13. Remove bowl and whisk from freezer and add whipping cream, powdered sugar and Kahlua.
14. Whip on medium speed for 3-4 minutes, until cream is thickened but pourable.
15. Serve pie slices with additional chocolate sauce and Kahlua cream.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)